(Redirected from Boulogne, France)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boulogne most commonly refers to Boulogne-sur-Mer, a city in northern France by the English Channel.
"Boulogne" may also refer to:
Places and geography
- Boulogne Sur Mer, a town in Buenos Aires Province
- Boulogne, a river in western France
- Boulogne, Vendée, a former commune in western France now part of Essarts-en-Bocage
- Boulogne-Billancourt, a commune near Paris
- Bois de Boulogne, a park in Paris bordering Boulogne-Billancourt
- County of Boulogne, an historic county centered on Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, a French coastal city.
- Boulogne, a small town in Florida
People with the surname
- Joseph Boulogne (Chevalier de Saint-Georges), French classical composer, swordsman and equestrian
- Valentin de Boulogne, French painter
- US Boulogne, a French football team in Boulogne-sur-Mer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boulogne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.