Treason.jpg (257 × 387 pixels, file size: 18 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It illustrates an educational article about the book that the image represents.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topic.
- It is a low resolution image, and thus not suitable for production of counterfeit goods.
- The image is not used in a way that will impinge on sales of the book
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
|This image is of book cover(s), and the copyright for it is most likely owned either by the artist who created the cover(s) or the publisher of the book(s). It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of book covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Other use of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:33, 15 January 2018||257 × 387 (18 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|13:09, 13 October 2007||No thumbnail||265 × 400 (19 KB)||RedSpruce||Reverted to version as of 04:31, 26 May 2005|