Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Sony DCR-PC330
Sony DCR-PC330 was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
Reason: Not encyclopedic - "Wikipedia is not a general knowledge base"
As fancy is this camera is, I can't see a reason for it to have its own page, or what information here is worth moving to another page.
--Dtcdthingy 00:48, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Rather ad-like, no notable information, and I suspect it may be a joke, given the wikilink on "page twenty." Shimeru 09:54, Dec 26, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. As advertising, wikipedia is not a catalogue. Unless this camera is truly revolutionary then it's gotta go. Rje 15:07, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Wikipedia is not a product guide. Geogre 16:00, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete - Wikipedia isn't a product guide or an advertising site. It's more useful than fancruft, but that doesn't save it. Average Earthman 17:18, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Cameracruft. Edeans 07:37, 29 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Merge - --Is Mise le Méas, Irishpunktom 18:26, Dec 29, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Agreeing with others, it is very much an advertisement and not much of any significance. Obviously, it does not appear to be a "pro" model like the ENG Betacam series. Jedo1507r 20:28, 2004 Dec 29 (UTC)
- Delete, not important. --Quoxplor 11:25, 31 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, perhaps merge if someone feels like it. Neutralitytalk 22:42, Dec 31, 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.