Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vira in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vira may refer to:
- Vira, Ariège, a commune in the Ariège department, France
- Vira (Gambarogno), a municipality in the canton of Ticino, Switzerland
- Vira, Kutch, a village in Kutch district of Gujarat, India
- Vira, Pyrénées-Orientales, a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department, France
- Vira, Split-Dalmatia County, a village on Hvar Island, Croatia
- Vira, plural of "virus" in some pluralizations
- Phylum vira, part of the LHT Virus classification scheme
- Vira (dance), a traditional dance from Portugal
- VirA protein, a protein histadine kinase
- Vira (band), a metalcore band from Denmark
- Vira, a Ukrainian female first name, a variant of Vera
- Vira, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Avenir
- Vira, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Avenira
- LG V20.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.