Jump to navigation Jump to search
Krka may refer to:
- Krka, Ivančna Gorica, a settlement in the Municipality of Ivančna Gorica, Slovenia.
- Gurk, Carinthia, known as Krka in Slovene
- Krka (Croatia), tributary of the Adriatic Sea in Croatia
- Krka (Sava), tributary of the Sava in Slovenia
- Krka (Una), tributary of the Una in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kerka River (Slovene: Krka), formed by Big Krka (Velika Krka) and Small Krka (Mala Krka), tributary of the Ledava in Hungary
- Gurk River (Slovene: Krka), tributary of the Drava in Austria
- BC Krka, a basketball club from Novo Mesto
- NK Krka a football club from Novo Mesto
- MRK Krka, a handball club from Novo Mesto
- Sanjak of Krka, a province (sanjak) of the Ottoman Empire, during the 16th and 17th centuries
- Krka National Park in Croatia
- Krka monastery, a medieval Orthodox monastery in Croatia
- Krka (company), a pharmaceutical company in Novo Mesto, Slovenia, named after the Slovene river
- KRKA (FM), a radio station (103.9 FM) licensed to serve Severance, Colorado, United States
- KRKA, former callsign of KHXT, an FM radio station in Erath, Louisiana, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Krka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.