Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NRI or Nri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NRI or Nri may refer to:
- Kingdom of Nri, an Igbo kingdom that flourished between the 10th century and early 20th century
- National Radio Institute, a now defunct post-secondary vocational correspondence school
- National Resources Inventory
- Needham Research Institute
- Networked Readiness Index
- Nomura Research Institute
- Non-resident Indian
- Non-roster invitee
- Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NRI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.