Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nomen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nomen may refer to:
- Nomen (Roman name), the middle part of Ancient Roman names
- Nomen (Ancient Egypt), the personal name of Ancient Egyptian pharaohs
- Jaume Nomen (born 1960), Catalan astronomer
- Nomen, Latin for a certain part of speech
- Nomen, part of the FRSAD library model
- Nō-men, the mask used in Noh performances (see Noh#Masks)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nomen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.