Jump to navigation Jump to search
Salamina (from the Greek name Salamis) may refer to :
- Italian name of places and jurisdictions in Greece
- Salamis Island, an Aegean island near Athens
- Salamina (city), a port town on Salamis Island
- Salamis, Cyprus, also named Constantia, former seat of a Metropolitan archbishopric, now double (Latin Catholic and Cypriot Orthodox) titular see
- Other places and jurisdictions
- Salamina, Caldas, a town and municipality in the Caldas Department, Colombia
- Salamina, Magdalena, a town and municipality in the Magdalena Department, Colombia
- Other uses
- Salamina, a memoir by Rockwell Kent about his first arctic winter in Illorsuit, Greenland.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Salamina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.