Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kings County or King's County may refer to:
- Kings County, New Brunswick
- Kings County, Nova Scotia
- Kings County, Prince Edward Island
- King's County (electoral district), abolished in 1892
- Kings County, New York, coterminous with Brooklyn, New York City
- Kings County, California
- King's County, former name of Washington County, Rhode Island, changed in 1781
- Kings County (barque), a large sailing vessel named after Kings County, Nova Scotia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kings County.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.