This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was delete. Joyous 22:13, Mar 19, 2005 (UTC)
I'm not sure if this is a vanity page or a fictional character. Either way, I'd say not notable. Deb 17:35, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Some of this is BJAODN-worthy: "Among this year's projects and drunkenly proclaimed intentions are: An experiment to test the human limit of physical exertion, with his personal participation as the control subject" Delete. Meelar (talk) 18:31, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. Nonsense. Zzyzx11 19:20, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Tygar 19:35, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete another one of Hyacinth Bucket's relatives? Nah. My guess is this is a lame attempt at an attack page. Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 20:47, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable, possible personal attack. Megan1967 23:51, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Very very funny attack page, but not encyclopedic. Miss Pippa 10:55, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Possible BJAODN. Android79 21:58, Mar 5, 2005 (UTC)
- Character in a video game, looks like. "He is currently the manager of Charlton Athletic F.C. on Football Manager for PC and Mac platforms." Delete, but I'm down with the BJAODN. Bearcat 07:04, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- A bit of explanation needed here, perhaps. Football Manager is a fantasy football (soccer) game. Whoever plays it plays as the manager of the team of their own chosing. So, unless I'm very badly mistaken on this one, I believe this part of the article to mean that Mark Freeman plays that game, not that he's a fictional character from that game. I am against BJAODN of this article, as I still suspect this to be a personal attack on someone. Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 00:03, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete this nonsense. Edeans 23:06, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete - David Gerard 15:36, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.