User talk:Illiterate Cow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, Illiterate Cow. Welcome to Wikipedia.
A few tips for you to start going. (I'll send more if I see that I can help you :-)
- Just edit stuff off the cuff for a while. We like that!
- When you have time, check out Wikipedia:Welcome, newcomers + the links in there.
- You can sign your stuff on talk pages with ~~~~ It will convert to your username + the time. "anon" is fine too.
- If puzzled, put a question on Wikipedia:Village pump, or feel free to ask me on my talk page if it's a very general question.
- Most of all, have fun but take our work seriously!
-- Cimon Avaro on a pogo-stick 15:59, Aug 25, 2003 (UTC)
- Yes, I did think so. Seemed more like an insult than something you would want to be known as. Angela