Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up underwater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underwater refers to the realm below the surface of a body of water.
Underwater may also refer to:
Film and television
- Underwater!, a 1955 film starring Jane Russell
- Underwater (film), a 2020 film starring Kristen Stewart
- Underwater (band), an American band formed in the late 1990s
- Underwater (album), album by American singer-songwriter Joshua Radin
- "Underwater" (Mika song), a 2012 song by British singer Mika
- "Underwater" (Delerium song), a 2002 song by electronic music group Delerium
- "Underwater", song by Circa Zero from Circus Hero
- "Underwater", song by Switchfoot from The Legend of Chin
- "Underwater", song by Cranes
- Unterwasser (German for "underwater"), a village in Switzerland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underwater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.