(Redirected from Dawes (crater))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dawes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawes may refer to:
- Dawes Point, New South Wales, Australia
- Dawes, California, U.S.
- Dawes Arboretum, in Newark, Ohio, U.S.
- Dawes County, Nebraska, U.S.
- Dawes Township, Thurston County, Nebraska, U.S.
- Dawes (band), an American rock band
- Dawes (lunar crater)
- Dawes (Martian crater)
- Dawes (surname)
- Dawes Act of 1887, regarding allocation of Native American tribal land
- Dawes Cycles, a British bicycle manufacturer
- Dawes Plan, a 1924 plan to resolve the World War I reparations
- Daw (disambiguation)
- Daws (disambiguation)
- Dawe, a surname
- Simon Dawes, an American rock band
- Dawes' limit, a formula to express the maximum resolving power of a microscope or telescope
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dawes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.